quinta-feira, junho 01, 2006

Monk Quotes


Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not...


Capt. Stottlemeyer: Shoot him.
Disher: I can't do that, sir.
Capt. Stottlemeyer: Then shoot me.

Adrian Monk: That officer out there told me I was dead. I'm not dead, am I?


Capt. Stottlemeyer: Monk can't help you because well... he's... he's Monk and he's lost in Monkland.

Housekeeper: What would my hours be?
Adrian Monk: 9 am.
Housekeeper: Until?
Adrian Monk: Until one.
Housekeeper: Until 1 pm?
Adrian Monk: Until one of us dies.

4 comentários:

Alexandra disse...

muito engraçado! eu ainda nao vi se passa por aqui...

Anônimo disse...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anônimo disse...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anônimo disse...

I find some information here.